European Permaculture Convergence
The European Permaculture Convergence (EuPC) is an bi-annual event for PDC holders organized by local permaculture organisations in cooperation with the EuPC working group.
The European Permaculture Convergences and conferences have been thus:
- 2021 Online, UK Permaculture Association - EuPC 15
- 2018 Ireland, Enniskerry - EUPC14
- 2016 Italy, Bolsena - EUPC13
- 2014 Bulgaria, Lake Batak - EUPC12
- 2012 Germany, Eschenrode - EUPC11
- 2010 Belgium, Nethen - EUPC10 - report (PDF)
- 2008 Czech Republic , Hostetin - EuPC 9
- 2006 Czech Republic, Brno - EuPC 8 - report (PDF 5MB)
- 2004 Czech Republic - EuPC 7
- 2002 Slovakia - EuPC 6
- 2000 Czech Republic - EuPC 5
- 1998 Slovenia - EuPC 4
- 1996 Germany, Prinzhöfte - EuPC 3
- 1994 England - EuPC 2
- 1992 Germany - EuPC 1
The European Institute was originally based in Steyerberg, Germany and managed by Declan Kennedy. In 1996 it moved to Copenhagen, Denmark, to the office of Tony Andersen.
2006 - 2016
In 2006 the Institute was converted into The Permaculture Council for Europe. Since 2006 the council is responsible for the organisation of biannual Permaculture Convergences in Europe.