- Empowering internal and external communication.
- 2019: focusing the website on communication with the public.
- Technical and editorial maintenance and development of the website, newsletter and backend systems of the permaculture-network.eu domain.
- Passing on incoming questions to relevant working groups.
- Helping other working groups with communicating through our domain.
Cathrine is responsible for the bimonthly EuPN newsletter. She is dedicated to regenerating life supporting systems in nature and in society. She teaches permaculture, runs a LAND centre and is a diploma tutor.
With Background as Film Producer and Cameraman he started gardening on his balcony in Vienna, Austria and soon found a keen interest and hobby in it. In 2013 He has completed a PDC with Fraser Bliss and in 2015 a 1 year education with Josef Holzer. In 2016 he and his wife Nicole purchased a 4 ha Farm in the Austrian Alps at 720 m altitude slowly turning it into a Homestead Regenerative Farming and Education Center.
Leo has a background in teaching and graphic design. He has been involved in the communication aspects of European permaculture. Supporting the Permaculture Council for Europe, European Permaculture Teachers project and the European Permaculture Network. He is web site editor and administrator.
Dominik Jais is a professinal webdesigner with 10+ years experience in delivering web-design & -development excellence.
He is currenlty on his path for the Diploma in Applied Permaculture Design which he hopes to finish in February 2021.
Currently we are looking for support with developing pragmatic and appropriate alternatives to the ubiquitous commercial cloud services and social media.
If you want to donate some time or resources to the working group, please contact: comms [at] permaculture-network [dot] eu