Date(s) - 08/09/2022
13:00 - 19:00
Permaculture Association Britain (PAB): Educator’s Gathering, Hill End, Oxford, UK and online tickets available!
Just ahead of the Permaculture Convergence on 9-11 Sept 2022, we are hosting an educator’s gathering so that we can dedicate time to permaculture educators and educational work. We hope to see a wide range of educators there from the UK, Europe and worldwide – whether you can attend in person or come online. The event will be from 1pm – 7pm BST and the agenda will be agreed with those attending. The draft/suggested topics for the day so far include:
- Getting to know other educators, exploring their needs, challenges, opportunities and priorities and exploring peer learning and collaboration potential
- Exploring the potential of the PAB education strategy – what will drive impact for the movement in these difficult times and exploring ways to work together on this.
- How climate action projects like 52 climate actions and community climate coaches can add value to permaculture courses and support educators work and livelihoods.
- A panel discussion on equity, diversity and inclusion and ideas and actions for addressing social inequality which also impacts the permaculture movement.
- How educators are using permaculture design to shape their educational work
The final topics will be agreed with attendees so that it is shaped around interests and needs.
To read more or buy a ticket – go to our website: https://events.permaculture.org.uk/educators-gathering-thurs-8th-sept-2022
Any questions – please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Paula at education [at] permaculture [dot] org [dot] uk