Date(s) - 23/04/2019 - 28/04/2019
from 23-28 April 2019 at Bogata Suma, Croatia
This course is designed to help us grow, shift through old patterns and beliefs, and support us in manifesting our dreams. Join with a group of creative explorers for a unique opportunity to study with one of the great innovators of social permaculture: Looby Macnamara. The training will give you the confidence and skills to design any aspect of your life. We will be using the Design Web from People & Permaculture, to create a design for ourselves as well as exploring how it can best be used in families, relationships and organisations. We will also be exploring how to bring Cultural Emergence to a wider audience to bring more breakthroughs in creating a life enhancing culture for all beings. This will be a nourishing, empowering and life transforming course.
The CEED course is one of the modules of the Cultural Emergence learning pathway.
The foundation for this course is the creation of our own designs. This enables us to integrate the learning into our entire being as well as having a tangible outcome. This will be a richly textured course with creative teaching methods used throughout, such as group work, discussions, observation, visualisations. These are supportive of different learning styles & for people with learning difficulties. There will also be plenty of fun and games, socialising, singing and music.
Come prepared to stretch yourself, learn with your whole being and create a new direction in your life.
Empowerment is the essence of the course. We will be using practical and theoretical teaching methods to create a fun, lively & inclusive course. As a group we will benefit from collaborative learning & from having fun together. We recognise that everyone has their own unique skills, knowledge & areas of interest to bring to the course.
The course will give you
- A powerful design for realising your own goals and visions
- Time for self-reflection, self-awareness and growth.
- A space to nourish you and your own unique gifts and grow your confidence.
- The chance to consider and clarify your contribution to the world.
- Deep connections and the creation of community with like minded people.
- Nourishing food, fun, music and creative ideas.
- Time to nurture your growth and the visions you hold, empowering you to keep to your true path in life.
This course can be particularly useful for anyone who
- Is at a turning point in their lives
- Working with other people in a project
- Wishing to bring more effectiveness into their lives
- Is already on their Cultural Emergence learning pathway
For more information check here: http://www.bogatasuma.eu/